Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yellowstone

Where am I? That is the question I asked when I woke up in the morning at Yellowstone. Besides the fact that hardly anyone spoke English, the landscape was so weird. It seemed like another planet. It was hard to comprehend. I had to stick my hand into one of those pools of hot water, no I didn't see the sign, Jenica. I'm sure the old timers figured out a way to take a bath there, in spite of burning acid or whatever. Jenica had a date with a buffalo while here, she took a picture but was shaking too much for it to turn out. Unfortunately, much of yellowstone was burning while we were here. We saw the flames from the road. The entrance was closed the day before and the day after we arrived. There weren't as many people visiting as a result of the fires.

No comments: