Saturday, August 25, 2007

Crater Lake


Jenica and I took a trip to Loma Linda so she can go to grad school. We took 10 days to get to the LA area, we took the scenic route through South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and Northern CA. We didn't have any guys with us so we stopped and saw everything we ever or never wanted to see. We didn't care if the car passed us that we just passed and we stopped and to pee when needed, no hassles.
This is us at Crater Lake. We had a professional photographer take this picture! No, really. He did it for free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie & Jen the pictures were so moving, I could barely see them with all the tears running down my face. Hope you both had a great time. Take care Jen! I'll see you soon Angie, btw? which direction should I look for your broom to fly in? Your loving best friend from davenport! Gina